(1) We do not keep unneutered male cats or female cats that have not been spayed
(2) We do not keep extremely human aggressive dogs of any breed. If a canine guest has ever bitten a human or attacked another dog, the owner needs to make us aware of it. We understand that a few of our guests do not want to be handled or touched while here and if we know this in advance then we can work with the situation.
(3) We do not keep unneutered males of any of the following breeds: Pitbulls, Pitt mixes, Staffordshire Terriers, Rottweilers, Akitas or any of the mastiff breeds. These dogs can be lovable and loyal but these breeds of unneutered males can be disastrous in kennel environments.
(4) Pitbulls, Pitt mixes and Staffordshire Terriers that are neutered or spayed are welcome to board with us after they have been in for temperament testing and spent a day in our day camp. This gives us the chance to get to know the dog and see their reaction to our day to day routine. Please call in advance for day camp.
(5) We reserve the right to refuse to board a dog if they look dangerous upon check in.
(6) We do not socialize unneutered males in our playgroups. They still get plenty of outside time to run in the grass, but can cause aggression in other dogs and often mount females they are in contact with.
REQUIRED VACCINATIONS FOR DOGS:
(2) Bordetella (kennel cough vaccine)
(3) DHPP (Distempter, hepatitis, parvo, parainfluenza) - DHLPP or DHPPC also accepted
REQUIRED VACCINATIONS FOR CATS:
(2) Feline Leukemia
(1) What should I bring along with my dog to the kennel for his stay? Washable bedding or blankets are welcome, your pet's food, any treats or toys that are all labeled with your pet's name. You should also bring any of your pet's medications that they may need during their stay.
(2) Should I bring bowls? No we like to sanitize water and food bowls daily and prefer to use our own as to not misplace your bowls.
(3) Do you accept drop offs and pick ups outside of hours? No, even though we are taking care of our boarders outside of our business hours, we ask that you please respect those hours and our home.
(4) Do you give medications? Yes, we are able to give oral meds, apply topical ointments or give insulin injections. Please see rates.
(5) Can we come see the kennel before we decide to leave our pet? Yes, we would love to show you around. Tours are given Monday through Friday 10-12 pm. If you would like to come outside of these times, please call us and we can arrange a time for you to stop by.
(6) How is your boarding rate calculated? All pets are charged for the arrival day of boarding regardless of drop off time. If your pet is picked up by noon on the departure day Monday thru Friday, you will not be charged for that day (this is not available on Sundays).
(7) What form of payment do you take? We accept cash, local checks, debit cards, Master Card, Visa, American Express (2.75% charge on all cards)
Website designed by: Rabun Web Designs
Send mail to
with questions or comments about this web site.